The industry continues to find itself in the throes of an exciting period of change, with new ideas from startups and fresh thinking from established brands playing out every single day.
Set against the rise of the massively empowered pro-sumer and a myriad of new devices, and the industry could well be experiencing a golden age in travel technology.
But what do you think? Here is your chance to debate and share your opinions as part of a unique event where attendees become a dynamic and live research panel.
No pontificating, just a series of questions designed to take the global travel industry’s pulse on the major trends and hot topics around technology, marketing and distribution.
PhoCusWright dreams up the questions, YOU answer and our PhoCusWright-Tnooz panel presents and discusses the results live on the webinar.
Here are some topics to think about:
- How is 2012 shaping up and what is the industry’s outlook on 2013?
- What is the industry’s take on recent IPOs, funding of new travel ideas and prospects for current players?
- Social commerce: is anybody making money yet?
- Mobile commerce: how much money is everybody making?
- What are the most significant emerging technologies that will change travel commerce?
Our panel for the FREE webinar
- Lorraine Sileo, vice president for research at PhoCusWright
- Douglas Quinby, senior director for research at PhoCusWright
- Stephen Joyce, CEO at Rezgo and chair at OpenTravel Alliance
- Kevin May, co-founder and editor/moderator at Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, co-founder and CEO/producer at Tnooz
Join PhoCusWright and Tnooz for this first-of-its-kind real-time research webinar, and let your voice be heard.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Thursday 6 September 2012, ALL TIMES LOCAL:
You can reserve your FREE seat at this webinar HERE.
- 11am US Eastern time (BST -5).
- 4pm UK time (BST 0).
- 5pm Central Europe time (BST +1).
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited. Register for FREE now!
Do you have a burning question you would like us to pose on the webinar? Send us your suggestions to email@example.com.
NB:Magnifying glass image via Shutterstock.