The travel industry is often told that it should seize the opportunity with ancillary services, without losing sight of the importance of customer loyalty.
This Tnooz-Collinson Latitude webinar will focus on next-generation ancillary revenues and how the travel industry can add value to the customer's overall travel experience.
The 60-minute session will give attendees a better understand of how using data more effectively can build on customer loyalty through positive interaction and engagement.
Other areas covered in the webinar:
- What is next-generation ancillary revenue?
- What is value creation and how can brands add value to the overall travel experience?
- Building on existing ancillary revenue programmes.
- What the travel industry can learn from other sectors (eg. retail).
- Adding value to loyalty programmes.
- Utilising data effectively (more relevant and personalised targeting)
- Case study.
- Janet Titterton, Collinson Latitude, business planning director
- Alexander Meili, ICLP, European planning director
- James Berry, The Collinson Group, director product and planning
- Kevin May, Tnooz editor and co-founder
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar’s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 11am US/4pm UK/5pm Central Europe (all times local).
You can reserve your FREE seat at this webinar HERE.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited. Register for FREE now!