The VIDEO to this webinar is available NOW.
In the very near future new technologies will propel the travel experience to another level - meaning the industry will need to be prepared for more change.
From ultra high-tech ways to check in at airports ... to alternative payment methods ... to biometrics and mobile tour representatives, disruption is almost guaranteed to impact many, if not all, parts of the industry ... again.
The impact of such technology will not be straightforward, so tune in to this webinar presented by Tnooz and Amadeus and learn more about what is coming round the corner and how your business can meet the challenges and grasp the opportunities in store.
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
- Brian Beard - executive, travel technology and consulting, Amadeus North America
- Robert J Webb - chief information officer, Hilton Worldwide
- Zack Hicks, group vice president and chief information officer, Toyota Motor Sales, USA
- Kevin May - editor and co-founder, Tnooz
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Tuesday 27 March 2012,
ALL TIMES LOCAL:
You can reserve your FREE seat at this webinar HERE.
- 11am US Eastern time (BST -5).
- 4pm UK time (BST 0).
- 5pm Central Europe time (BST +1).
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited. Register for FREE now!
NB:Touch screen image via Shutterstock.