Ever wondered how business people use their smartphones and tablet devices when on-the-road? Okay, maybe not, then. But Egnyte has tried to find out.
The survey of over 600 professionals that travel regularly for work found:
- Four in ten (41%) say the Facebook app is the most addictive service on their phones.
- 60% favour the iPhone, 29% for Android devices.
- Four in ten, again, say printing problems fuel the most frustration of working away from the office and using a phone.
- 36% complain about lack of fast and reliable wifi connections.
- Almost two-thirds say the iPad will not replace their laptop.
- And... 53% admit to using their smartphone when in the hotel bathroom.
So there you have it.