DataArt and Tnooz are collaborating once again to host a FREE Question Time panel event in London on Tuesday 29 April 2014.
A group on experts will debate the next wave of techniques and trends involving Big Data and personalisation in the travel industry, giving attendees the chance to not only learn more but also quiz the panel in a unique, cinema-style setting.
Intermediaries, suppliers and technology providers will share their opinions during the event.
Similar to the BBC Question Time programme, attendees can forward your questions ahead of time and feature as part of the show.
- Filip Filipov, head of B2B, Skyscanner
- Matthew Goulden, CEO and managing director, Triometric
- Nathan Clapton, VP of mobile partnerships, TripAdvisor
- Duncan Freke, business development director, Thetrainline.com
- Greg Abbott, SVP for travel and hospitality, DataArt
- Kevin May, co-founder and editor, Tnooz
Schedule and venue:
Screening Room, The Soho Hotel, 4 Richmond Mews, London W1D 3DH
- 6.00pm to 6.30pm - Reception
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm - Question Time
- 7.30 to 8.30pm - Networking
To reserve a FREE place at the event (limited seats available) please email Charlotte Davies
(DataArt's VP for travel and hospitality in Europe) ASAP.