Interesting data around mobile shopping habits in the US and UK, the type of purchases and users attitudes to mobile advertisements in this infographic from marketing research company, Intela.
- 44% of the US mobile users are more likely to make a purchase over mobile than a year ago, in the UK this number is at 40%
- 27% of men and 16% of women in the US are happy to spend $100+ per transaction
- 1 in 3 users in UK are more likely to respond to ads on their mobile than any other device
- For 1 in 3 users in the US, email is the key traffic source to make a mobile purchase
- 1 in 4 users in the US buy travel products over mobile, in the UK the ratio is 1 : 5