In partnership with tnooz, PROS has assembled a panel of experts for a free webinar to provide a deep dive into the theory and practice of the new era in aviation retailing and explain the next steps towards offer optimization.
The webinar is designed for an audience of ecommerce, distribution and revenue managers but will appeal to anyone involved in the digital operations of an airline. Many of the findings will be bigger picture, so hoteliers, OTAs, metas, tours and activities providers, etc ,will also come away from the 60- minute webinar with actionable insights for their own sector.
The following questions will underpin the webinar:
- What are the distribution hurdles in the airline digital space?
- How can airlines take back control of their eCommerce?
- How can airlines accelerate transformation and get ready for NDC?
- How can the modern airfare shopping experience be delivered to travelers?
- How can the airline offer be personalized.
Panellists and participantsConfirmed participants in the webinar are:
- Surain Adyanthaya - Principal, Travel Product Strategy, PROS
- Dieter Westermann - Vice President of Revenue Management, Etihad Airways
- Elton D’Souza - Chief Revenue Officer, TAP Portugal
- Karl Isler - Managing Partner, Karl Isler Consulting GmbH
The webinar will take place on Tuesday October 16th
, starting at 4pm Uk time/11am Eastern etc.
If you can’t listen in live, please register so that you can access a recording on demand.
Click here to register.