Personalising your online customer experience is key – but are you personalising the payment types you offer?
Booking holiday packages online is fast becoming the norm around the world, but the way people choose to pay for their trip varies greatly.
What are these differences? And what influences them? Is it culture, age, frequency of travel or habit? And why are these considerations important for travel companies?
This free webinar, sponsored by Worldpay, can help you...
- Understand the payment preferences of your target market for vacations
- Find out how payment preferences and booking behaviour vary depending on country and demographics
- Discover insights from Worldpay’s new research covering six countries and 12,000 travellers and learn how to apply the lessons to improve the payment experience on your travel website
- Thomas Helldorff, VP Travel & Airlines, Global eCommerce, Worldpay
- Sean O'Neill, Moderator & Editor in Chief, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, Producer & CEO, Tnooz
This webinar took place on Thursday, 29th of September 2016.
See recording and slides after you register for free:
[gravityform id="54" title="false" description="false"]
NB: Image via Hvostik/BigStock