Do you manage financial operations at a hotel, OTA, airline or any other e-commerce site that sells travel?
Are your customers asking for more confidence in credit card security? And do you have a checklist of questions about how virtual credit card (VCC) transactions can easily flow into payment streams?
Then don't miss this FREE webinar presented by Tnooz and WEX, a leader in VCC payments for the travel industry.
In our webinar you will discover how:
- a VCC transaction does not require any different processes than a physical plastic card
- understanding trends in VCC acceptance can lead to greater acceptance and best practices
- experience with clients confirms security, financial, and workflow benefits for acceptance from hotel suppliers
- the hospitality sector is working through a key industry organization to develop a framework for facilitating VCC payments
Our panelists are:
- Nicole Tackett, manager for global product and marketing, WEX Virtual
- Deena Jones, senior product manager for Travel, WEX
- David Sjolander, COO, Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
- Kevin May, editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO and producer, Tnooz
This webinar took place on Thursday 17 April 2014.
To view the full recording and the slides from the webinar, please complete the registration below:
[gravityform id="13" name="webex April 2014" title="false" description="false"]
NB: Credit card travel image via Shutterstock.