Join Tnooz and Streamline Connections for an afternoon of insight, debate and networking on Wednesday 15 July.
The event will take place at Home House in Central London from 1pm to 5pm (panels begin at 2pm) and will include two debates and plenty of time for discussion and meeting new contacts.
Our two sessions will be:
1. How are travel brands evolving to become online retailers (and do consumers want it)?
- Our panel of experts examine how travel websites are moving beyond selling their core product to become wider retailers and one-stop-shops for customers. What are the challenges and opportunities for such a shift in strategy, how does mobile fit in, and how will evolve further over time?
2. What can businesses do to find, nurture and retain the best talent in online travel?
- Joel Brandon-Bravo, managing director for UK, Travelzoo
- Hugo Burge, CEO, Momondo Group
- Andy Washington, managing director for Northern Europe, Expedia
- Chris Lamontagne, head of growth, GETT (GetTaxi)
- Data science, digital marketing expertise, revenue and ancillary specialists - these are the new breed of skills needed in a modern travel business. So how do companies position and organise themselves to both recruit and train employees, but equally ensure they do not walk across the road to the competition?
Make sure you RSVP to Ariane Shadbolt
to reserve your seat (space is limited!).
Streamline is an independent Talent Acquisition Specialist, with expertise in finding the best available talent in our specialist sectors of financial IT, travel technology and management consulting.