The travel industry is facing major challenges which threaten growth, such as Britain's likely withdrawal from the European Union. The pound's value is at a 168-year low overall, and is at a 31-year low against the US dollar.
With talk of Brexit, how can you successfully abate consumer concerns?
In this FREE webinar, Tnooz, WEX Travel and The Travel Trade Consultancy, will present the results of exclusive research into the travel plans of consumers — conducted both before and after the Brexit vote.
A must for anyone in the leisure travel industry, the webinar will provide answers to the following questions:
- What impact is Brexit having on the travel industry? Are other factors more pertinent?
- Why is building customer confidence central to success in the travel industry?
- How you choose the right supplier payment strategy?
Panelists for the webinar are:
- Martin Alcock, Director, The Travel Trade Consultancy
- Lee Jackson, Head of European New Business, WEX Travel
- Sean O'Neill, Editor in Chief & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This FREE WEBINAR
takes place on 3 November 2016, at 4 pm CET (Berlin/Paris), 3 pm GMT (London), 11 am EDT (New York), and 8 am PDT (LA). Please adjust for your local time zone because daylight savings time is different this week in different parts of the world.
The event lasts for one hour, including answers to questions from attendees like yourself. If you can't make it during those times, sign up anyway -- a replay will be made available if you register.
SAVE YOUR SPOT
NB: Image from Sashkin/BigStock