Not many hoteliers or other travel brands would want to be labelled pirates - but that is exactly what the late Steve Jobs often pushed for when describing disruption.
With this spirit weaving throughout, Tnooz and ITB Academy produced a 60-minute webinar to help travel brands understand how they can help push their mobile strategy to the high seas.
The webinar covers the general mobile travel landscape (who are in the navy and who are the pirates) as well as implementation of strategy and where mobile could go next for hoteliers.
Panelists for the webinar:
- Josiah Mackenzie, director of business development, ReviewPro
- Jeroen van Velzen, CEO, Sound of Data
- Suzie Wotton, vice president of marketing at Red Carnation Hotels
- Kevin May, editor/moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO/producer, Tnooz
Here is the full video of the webinar:
And here are the slides: