Airline merchandising and loyalty share a common objective to maximize profitability by delivering the desired branded traveller engagement and experience.
Critical to this is a comprehensive and centric view and ownership of the traveller across all business functions – loyalty, pricing, merchandizing, technology.
Without this centric view, the airline cannot effectively manage the brand and master the engagement across the traveller experience.
- How does the airline need to adapt its organization, systems and processes to bridge the current divides?
- How will this Next-Gen Merchandising and Loyalty Centric Model enable airlines to retain and grow loyal customers, develop non-loyal customers and convert 100% of the addressable customer base?
, produced by Tnooz and Datalex
, will gather expert perspectives to examine merchandising and loyalty as integrated components for value creation across the overall travel experience.
Our panelists for the webinar are:
- Marshall Wilmot, WestJet, VP Product/Distribution
- Ronan Fitzpatrick, Aer Lingus, Director, Network Distribution
- Michael Smith, Airline Information, Managing Partner
- Jay Sorensen, IdeaWorks Company, President, Product, Partnership and Marketing Practice
- Padraig O’Neill, Datalex, COO
- Kevin May, Tnooz, Editor & Moderator
- Gene Quinn, Tnooz, CEO & Producer
Attendees will be able to interact live throughout the event using the webinar’s chat facilities.
This FREE 60-minute webinar takes place on Tuesday 20 November 2012 (ALL TIMES LOCAL):
You can reserve your FREE seat at this webinar HERE.
- 11am US Eastern time.
- 4pm UK time.
- 5pm Central Europe time.
The webinar is powered by GoToMeeting. System requirements: Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users) or Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger or newer (Mac users).
We will record the webinar and publish on Tnooz following the event for those who cannot attend live.
Space is limited. Register for FREE now!
NB:Airport terminal image via Shutterstock.