A business traveler's most consistent gripe is doing his or her expenses at the end of the trip.
These situations cause huge organizational headaches:
- for the admin team that needs to manually process each expense report for reimbursement and client billing.
- for the CFO who is trying to streamline costs.
- for the finance director who needs to ensure spend is within corporate policy.
- for the travel manager who needs to ensure that program spend is within budget and that negotiated rate spend volumes are maintained.
It needn’t be this difficult. The advent of expense management solutions can dramatically streamline processes for both travelers and back-office staff while controlling costs and providing deep visibility into employees’ spend.
This webinar, presented by Tnooz with Chrome River and US Bank, looks at some of the biggest challenges posed by both manual processes and archaic expense solutions, and how these challenges can be eliminated by modern expense management solutions.
Attend the webinar and learn:
- Key challenges that business travelers are facing.
- Problems that travel managers/back office deal with every day.
- Benefits of travel and expense management solutions that address these challenges head on: traveler experience, financial and card administration, travel program administration, cost control and decision making.
Panelists for our WEBINAR
This WEBINAR took place on WEDNESDAY 3 MAY 2017.
- Ted Stavropoulos - director of partner channel development, Chrome River
- Bradley Matthews - head of middle market product and marketing, US Bank Corporate Payment Systems
- Martin Cowen – contributing editor and moderator, Tnooz
- Kevin May – senior editor and producer, Tnooz
Slides and video recording available after you register for FREE:
[gravityform id="67" title="false" description="false"]
NB:Travel expenses image via BigStock.