launch of ChatGPT has supercharged the conversation around artificial
intelligence, presenting a wide array of applications for industries of all
types, including travel.
In this episode of Travel Talk, thought leaders from
throughout Northstar Travel Group examine the myriad ways that this tool, and
AI more broadly, is poised to impact many facets of the industry, from
developing itineraries to making procurement decisions.
addition to AI, the panelists discuss other innovations and how they are
impacting travel decisions — from the potential of virtual reality and the metaverse to crypto currency and biometric screenings.
panelists for this episode of Travel Talk include:
- Mary Pat Sullivan, executive vice president of marketing for Northstar Travel
Group and the panel’s moderator
- Rebecca Tobin, managing editor, Travel Weekly
- Eric Bowman, executive editor, TravelPulse
- Kenneth Shapiro, publisher and editor in chief, TravelAge West
- Jason Gewirtz, vice president of the sports division at Northstar Meetings Group and executive editor and publisher of SportsTravel
- Elizabeth West, editorial director, BTN Group
- Loren Edelstein, vice president and content director, Northstar Meetings Group
- Mitra Sorrells, editor in chief, PhocusWire
the video above to learn the ways technology is shaping key sectors throughout
the travel industry.
Travel Talk: What's next for travel tech?