Phocuswright surveyed travelers from the U.S., the U.K., France and Germany to understand traveler sentiment during the coronavirus pandemic and early indicators on travel intent post-pandemic.
The survey included questions about how travelers’
plans have been impacted, their satisfaction with companies when changing their travel plans, considerations for future travel, and more.
Here, Phocuswright present the full findings and insights into the implications for the
global travel industry.
This event gives viewers a direct feel for consumer intent, coupled with analysis from our seasoned researchers.
In this presentation, you will:
- Understand how travel plans changed in response to COVID-19.
- Discover why travelers’ made the changes.
- Know the outlook and optimism travelers have for recovery.
- See the confidence travelers' have in their government's travel restrictions.
- and more.
- Madeline List, research analyst at Phocuswright.
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire.
The full show is available below:
FAST FACTS: Traveler sentiment in the age of COVID-19